Webmistress' Note--This was sent via fax a several years ago, circa 1996. Therefore the author's information is unknown.
Why Ask Why
- Why do you need a driver's license to buy liquor when you can't drink and drive.
- Why isn't phonetic spelled the way it sounds?
- Why are there intersate higways in Hawaii?
- Why are there floatation devices under plane seats instead of parachutes?
- Why are cigarettes sold in gas stations when smoking is prohibited there?
- Do you need a silencer if you are going to shoot a mime?
- Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?
- How does the guy who drives the snowplow get to work in the mornings?
- If 7-11 is open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, why are there locks on the doors?
- If a cow laughed, would mile come out her nose?
- If nothing ever sticks to TEFLON, how do they make Teflon stick to the pan?
- If you tied buttered toast to the back of a cat and dropped it from a hieght, what would happen?
- You know how most packages say "open here." What is teh protocol if the package ways, "open somewhere else?"
- If you're in a vehicle going the speed of light, what happens when you turn on the headlights?
- Why do they but Braille dots on the keypad of the drive-up ATM?
- Why do we drive on parkways and park on driveways?
- Why is it that when you transport something by car, it's called a shipment, but when you trasport something by ship, it's called cargo?
- You know that little indestructible black box that is used on planes, why can't the make the whole plane out of the same substance?
- Why is it that when you're driving and looking for an address, you turn down the volume on the radio?
More Why Ask Why
- Before they invented drawing boards, what did they go back to?
- Does the Little Mermaid wear an algebra?
- How do I set my laser printer on stun?
- If all the world is a stage, where is the audience sitting?
- If love is blind, why is lingerie so popular?
- If one synchronized swimmer drowns, do the rest have to drown too?
- If the #2 pencil is the most popular, why is it still #2?
- If work is so terrific, how come they have to pay you to do it?
- If you're born again, do you have two bellybuttons?
- If you ate pasta and antipasto, would you still be hungry?
- If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?
- Why do they call them "hemorrhoids" instead of "asteroids?"
- Why is it called tourist season if we can't shoot at them?
- Why is the alphabet in that order? Is it because of that song?
- If the black box flight recorder is never damaged during a plane crash, why isn't the whole airplane made out of the same stuff?
- Why is there an expiration date on sour cream?
- If most car accidents occur within five miles of home, why doesn't everyone just move 10 miles?
- If man evolved from monkeys and apes, why do we still have monkeys and apes?
- Is Santa so jolly because he knows where all the bad girls live?
- I went to the bookstore and asked the saleswoman, "Where's the self-help section?" She said if she told me, it would defeat the purpose.
Created: 18-December-1998, Last Updated: 9-March-1999
camilian since 1-May-1998
Feng Shui |
Book Marks |
Millenium Calendar |
Camilian Humor hits since 10-February-2000: