The idea is to score the most points. Your attempts need to be verified by either a player or a non-player.
One point gags:
- Run one lap around the office at top speed.
- Ignore the first five people who say "Good Morning" to you.
- Phone someone in the office you barely know, leave your name and say "Just called to say I can't talk right now. Bye."
- To signal the end of a conversation, clamp your hands over your ears and grimace.
- Leave your zipper open for one hour. If anyone points it out, say "Sorry, I really prefer it this way."
- In the middle of a meeting, suddenly shout out "Yahtzee!"
- Walk sideways to the photocopier.
- While riding the elevator, gasp dramatically every time the doors open.
Three point gags:
- Say to your boss, "I like your style" and shoot him/her with double-barreled fingers.
- Babble incoherently at a fellow employee then ask "Did you get all that? I don't want to have to repeat it."
- Page yourself over the intercom (do not disguise your voice).
- Kneel in front of the water cooler and drink directly from the nozzle (there must be a 'non-player' within sight).
- Shout random numbers while someone is counting.
Five point gags:
- At the end of a meeting suggest that for once, it would be nice to conclude with the singing of the national anthem (2 extra points f you actually break into song) (5 extra points if you start singing another nation's anthem).
- Walk into a very busy person's office and while they watch you with growing irritation, turn the light switch off and on 10 times.
- For an hour, refer to everyone you speak to as 'Bob'.
- Announce to everyone in a meeting that you really have to do "number two".
- After every sentence, say 'mon' in a really bad Jamaican accent. As in "The report is on your desk, mon." Keep this up for an hour.
- While an office mate is out, move their chair into the elevator.
- In a meeting or crowded situation, slap your forehead repeatedly and mutter "Shut up, damn it, all of you just shut up!"
- At lunch time get down on your knees and announce "As God is my witness, I'll never go hungry again!"
- In a colleagues diary, write in 10:00 am.: "See how I look in tights."
- Carry your keyboard over to a colleague and ask "You wanna trade?"
- Repeat the following conversation 10 times to the same person: "Do you hear that?" "What?" "Never mind, it's gone now."
- While talking to a colleague, pick your nose.
- Come into work wearing army fatigues and when asked why, say "I can't talk about it."
- Find the vacuum and start vacuuming around your desk.
- Hang a 2 foot piece of toilet paper from the back of your pants and act genuinely surprised (or perfectly calm) when someone points it out.
- Tuck one pant leg into your sock and when queried, say, "Not now," and walk away.
Created: 25-April-1999, Last Updated:
camilian since 1-May-1998
Feng Shui |
Book Marks |
Millenium Calendar |
Camilian Humor hits since 10-February-2000: