You Know You're a "City Slicker" When...
© 1998. firstname.lastname@example.org
- You have a riding lawn mower up on blocks in the back yard.
- You have more locks on your apartment door then are floors for the building.
- You color coordinate your pistol to match your purse and pumps.
- You use "The Club" in your Yugo for spite.
- "Parallel Parking" is a row of two or more buses at rush hour.
- When you give building names instead of street addresses.
- A concrete common is a park.
- You look out of your office window and can't make out the street for at least two blocks.
- You get lost on "the streets" because you only know the route through The Skyway System.
- People give you directions through The Skyway System.
- Being an asshole is a survival skill.
- Your cars been parked in the same spot for three days because you don't want loose a good spot.
- You hold corporate meetings in movie theaters.
- You parked your car eight blocks away but use the elevator to go up one floor.
- You have more pictures of your family in your cube then at home.
- You own a four wheel that's never been on a dirt road.
- Two way traffic frightens you.
- Alfesco is in an atrium.
- Your daughter's boyfriend turns out be a step nephew of your college roommates mother's first husband.
- You see the tops of clouds from your office.
- Can't sleep with out a siren sounding.
- When you've heard too many "You know you're a Redneck when..." jokes.
- Eating "American" is a treat.
Created: 1-May-1998, Last updated: 17-July-98
camilian since 1-May-1998
Feng Shui |
Book Marks |
Millenium Calendar |
Camilian Humor hits since 10-February-2000: