CSci 5110 Project Page
What we have done so far
- We organized ourselves into a project team
- We exchanged names, e-mail addresses, and phone numbers
- David S. Cargo created this web page
- Corey Carlson arranged for a listserv that will send mail to all of us at once.
We decided that our decisions would be made through consensus or 4 to 1 majorities.
We still must propose our ideas for projects and select a project.
David S. Cargo's Home Page
- Organize Project Team (mail log)
- Initial Project Proposal (mail log and candidate project list)
- Task Analysis (with scenarios for current tools)
- Revised Project Proposal
- Initial Project Design/Prototype
- Scenarios for Selected Tasks
- Walkthrough Evaluation -- problems identified and possible design changes
- Heuristic Evaluation -- problems identified and possible design changes
- User Evaluation -- problems identified and possible design changes
- Feedback from Users -- problems identified, response, and possible design changes
- Summary and Prioritization of Design Changes
- Final Implementation -- Description and Discussion
- Lessons Learned
- Self Evaluation of Group Work
Brad Hokanson's Page